How we handle your Privacy
This information describes the ways in which Dal Forner S.r.l. is going to treat customers’ personal data received through dalforner.it website (The Website) and through other means in accordance with art. 13 d.lgs. 30 June 2003 n. 193 (Privacy code)
Holder of data treatment
The holder of personal data treatment is Dal Forner S.r.l. (hereafter “Dal Forner”), located in Via Rosa, 66 – 33078 S.Vito al Tagliamento (PN) ITALY.
Categories and species of treated data
Dal Forner will treat the users’ personal data collected surfing the net and using the website, together with the data gathered at the moment of registration and sending of the purchase orders, through electronic and automatic devices (see also COOKIE here below).
Personal data could be treated for the following reasons:
- obligations strictly related to the use of the website, registration and access to the secure area of the website and management of the business relationship;
- replies to specific requests;
- obligations established by law;
- customers’ satisfaction statistics, together with promotional communications, newsletters (through mail, phone, email and text messages, also through automated systems) to contacts received at the moment of the online registration form;
Mandatory and optional nature of personal data communication and consequences for eventual denial
Following points a), b) and c) here above, it is mandatory to communicate personal data to Dal Forner and the subsequent data treatment does not imply the user’s consent. The eventual denial to communicate personal data can prevent Dal Forner from proceeding with such activities. Communication of non-mandatory data indicated in the registration form is optional and voluntary.
Communication of data for points d) and e) here above is optional. An eventual denial will have no consequences.
Users are free to cancel their registration at the newsletter service any moment, by clicking the link “unsubscribe”indicated in every promotional mail.
Personal data are treated as automated information, with purposes strictly related to the use of the contract and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose in accordance with the law. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent data losses, illegal or improper uses and non-authorized accesses.
The collected information is recorded safely.
Area of data communication
Personal data will not be released and can be communicated in Italy or other EU countries for the purposes mentioned here above, to third parties acting in the name and on behalf of Dal Forner, that is the ones in charge to deliver the goods, financial institutions, legal and fiscal advisors, outsourcers, etc.
People entrusted by Dal Forner can get to know personal data for the purposes mentioned here above.
Responsible for personal data treatment for Dal Forner is its General Manager. A list of the other people entrusted for data treatment is also available in Dal Forner offices.
Data subjects’ rights
We wish to inform you that Privacy Code entitles you to exercise specific rights.
You can obtain at any moment:
- confirmation of the existence of your personal data, although not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form;
- indication of the origin of personal data, purposes and modes of data treatments, together with the logic applied for the treatment, with the help of electronic devices;
- indication of the identification data of the holder and responsible together with third parties who these data can be communicated to;
- update, adjustment and integration of data, together with their cancellation, transformation in an anonymous way or data blocking treated infringing the law, including those for which the data storage is not necessary anymore for the purposes they had been collected and treated;
- proof that the operations of letter d) have been brought to the notice of the ones whose data had been communicated to, also regarding their content, except when this operation is considered impossible or when it implies a disproportionate employment of means compared to the protected right. The person concerned, in accordance with art.7 of the Privacy Code, has the right to oppose to the treatment of personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if they are relevant for the purpose of collection, together with the treatment of personal data for promotional communications or for other purposes for which the relative consent had been given.
All these rights can be exercised by sending a communication, better in a written form, to Dal Forner S.r.l. Via Rosa, 66 – 33078 S.Vito al Tagliamento (PN) ITALY.
Dal Forner Cookies Policy
Dal Forner employs Cookies to supply services to improve the users’ browsing experience.
- We use anonymous browsing Cookies, necessary to allow a correct internet surfing in dalforner.it website, a proper employment of all the functions and a correct access to safe areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our consumers use the website, to maximize and improve our site, making it more relevant and interesting for users.
This information is anonymous and employed only for statistical purposes.
We use anonymous commercial cookies to show our advertisements in other websites, according to the products viewed in previous web browsing. These cookies are usually added by third trusted parties (as for ex. Google through re-marketing of display advertisement). Dal Forner, however, does not allow these companies to collect personal information regarding users. This implies that anonymity is granted and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
How to change or disable cookies preferences
- From the browser settings (Internet explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc..) you can chose the cookies you want to receive or not.
- To know where to find the mentioned settings, use the button “Help” of your browser.
- Visitors can disable Google Analytics for the display advertisement and personalize the ads of Google Display Network using the management ads preferences.
- To disable third parties’ cookies that allow the advertisement personalization according to what the user does in the website, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoises.com websites and identify NAI members (Network Advertising Initiative) that may have inserted advertising cookies in your computer.
- To use this opt-out function to eliminate a member of NAI or IAB, you find the corresponding section of the company you want to exclude.
(Privacy – 01/01/2016)
We hope that the information listed in our personal data treatment measures have been helpful to you.
In case of additional information, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.